ThePowerPlayerThePowerPlayer

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Tetris: Charity Edition! Tetris: Charity Edition!

At first I thought I would be playing a fun game to help raise money for poor children. But this was the complete opposite. First of all, Level 1 had Bob-Ombs. When did Bob-Ombs appear in the original? Then, when I got about halfway through level 2, nothing but NES characters dropped down, making it IMPOSSIBLE to get to Level 3! This game is clearly rigged so you will fail! And the game over screen makes the player feel completely guilty about losing, even though they cannot win, and there is clearly no charity! If it was a REAL charity, it would have a name, and an actual area instead of just "a poor village somewhere"! And then there's the credits screen, which makes it look like just that game made two people kings of the world! And there are only 3 songs; regular Tetris music, but then there's a rap song that repeats the same sentence forever, and some sort of accordion thing that sounds like a crazy Italian food commercial! And R-type should have been used for a different game entirely! This game is terrible, and you should be ashamed of making it!

Radical Fishing Radical Fishing

I made it all the way to the bottom and got the treasure! Concept is amazing, and I am a huge fan of upgrading games and fish. Delicious fish.